Friday, April 6, 2007

A total and complete lack of inspiration.


I'm sure we've all done it. You've had "another one of those weeks", and when Friday finally rolls around, the most productive thing you can manage is bringing up Visual Studio (or your IDE of choice), and staring at the same function for *HOURS*. Holy balls of suckage Batman.

As it is, most of the time when I'm not getting jack done with work, I try to open up blogger and write a little bit, but today........well today I opened up the window around 8:00, and now it's 11:09, and I'm just finding the motivation to even type this up. C'est la vi.

Well since today is pretty much a bust, go ahead and check out Too Similar, a comic created by 2 artists that I read regularly. Thank god for *something* that passes the time.

~M.

No comments: